- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Sell products being promoted and communicate sales to management.
- Recommend product or service improvements to customers.
- Work as part of a team to reach sales goals.
- Consistently meets goals set.
sales rep/tire tech/driver
- Sale and installation of new tires.
- Transporting merchandise from warehouse to store.
- Assist customers with any questions /concerns they had with their vehicles.
- Ensure customers were completely satisfied before leaving the store.
- Alert management when customers demonstrated suspicious activity.
sales rep/team lead fedex leads
- Coached team members for success.
- Day-to-day correspondence with clients, customers, and other vendors.
- Outbound sales to increase FedEx revenue.
- Assisted with “Refer to Sale” email approvals.
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.