- Coordinated with customers, forecasted requirements and ensured good service facilities to the customers.
- Answered all requests made by customers on the products, equipment and services offered.
- Generated new accounts for the organization identified the potential customers for the organization and scheduled the sales calls accordingly.
- Onsite execution & inspection for awarded projects.
- Prepared project equipment submittal forms and contract drawings.
- Furnished engineering teams with technical support.
- Monitored material delivery to work site to ensure adherence to schedule.
- Answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- Organizing Sales Visit.
- Demonstrating and Presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Preparing customer quotations (and sometimes billing also) using ERP Navision software and chasing up quotation.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, engineering, & production.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Outbound sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Developed long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting thier requirments.
- Prepared reports for corporate office, met regular sales targets and coordinated sales projects.
- Develop a close relationship with sales staff in the territory and work as a team to drive the business.
- Supported marketing activities by attending trade shows, marketing events, and distribute product literature that details products or services.
- Handled sales contract for duct able split air conditioning projects.
- Developed the retail business of AC and Refrigerators in Hyderabad city by appointing sub dealers.
- Successfully launched mini refrigerators suitable for hotels . sold more than 1500 pieces for most of the large five star hotels in Hyderabad.
- Launched attractive retail schemes for household refrigerators.