- Open and close business
- Design snow-cones
- Prepare daily financials
- Answer questions about product features
- Set up and display sample merchandise at business
- Stock supplies
- Seasonal Job for 1 month
- Greet customers and inquire about their needs
- Advise customers and assist when needed to locate or replace products
- Take inventory, stock, and restock merchandise
- Order correct quantity of product predicted to sell.
- Find new products to stock shelves with.
- Maintain current knowledge on new products.
- Troubleshoot customer problems and come up with a manageable solution.
- Create lasting relationships with customers.
- Ascertain the provision of outstanding service to customers to intensify productivity
- Provide support in organizing cost effective transactions to generate additional sales
- Act as a resource for providing knowledge on products to personnel and to all customers
- Aid in the preparation and actualization of precise physical inventory
- Help in organizing products from stock locations to sales store
- Adhere to departmental store sales principles and guidelines
- Impose and maintain displays, lighting, and signs
- Greeting and interacting with customers in a friendly manner
- Offering information about products
- Maintaining a clean and organized store area
- Displaying fashion items
- Receiving merchandise items