- I serviced existing accounts, obtained orders, and established new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- I developed and performed all sales activities in assigned territory (i.e., lead generation, cold calling, and appointment setting).
- I lead promotions and sales of maintenance services to new and existing Clean Water customers.
- I also supervised Hands-on servicing of accounts, which include but is not limited to; chemical testing, calibration and repair of related equipment, and visual inspections of systems when necessary.
- Scheduled service and sales calls – includes daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Identify new business needs and opportunities and develop and implement customized solutions to customers.
- Approach customers at events like Miami Heat games or concerts to persuade them to purchase our services.
- Answer questions about our services and benefits.
- Set up and display our services at booth.
- Present purchase offers to customers for consideration.
- Schedule appointments for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Regularly exceeded targeted sales goals.
- Excellent at building rapport with customers.
- Developed customized sales techniques to successfully sell and upsell services to new and existing customers.
- Exchanged selling strategies with colleagues
- Continue to maintain and develop product knowledge on current and new products.
- Prepare documents such as pediments, purshases, import and export paperwork.
- Generate lists of products that are compatible with buyers needs.
- Coordinate appointments to show product to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients questions regarding new product, exclusives and advertising.
- Advise sellers on how to make product more appealing to potential buyers.
- Data entry and Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- I answered questions about product features and benefits.
- I presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- I compared a product with similar item that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.