- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
sales administrator / tour agent
- Present and sell existing travel and tour products.
- Arrange, manage and coordinate all aspects of customers’ travel requirements.
- Provide travelers with directions and destination information
- Manage online bookings and maintain proper correspondence and verbal communication
- Participate in new offers pricing and create custom tour package offers based on customer request.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate concern individuals.
- Processing staff time-sheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.