sales administrator / customer service
- Worked directly with Corporate & Franchisee Sales Manager.
- Processed dealer and customer orders, credits and debits.
- Created new accounts and handled customer communications.
- Organized and managed convention participation for Corporate & Franchisee Sales Managers.
- Attended trade and industry shows and annual Dealer meeting.
- Created and implemented customer satisfaction surveys.
- Improved record keeping and audit trail for discounts and credits issued to customers.
- Responsible of ISO control documents in Factory.
- Manage Credentialing Corp Portals for Sales Team
- Work with Finance team on several things such as; invoicing, collections, and payments.
- Update customer pricings, review contracts and filing
- Organised the ute and truck runs to clientele in Greater Brisbane
- Communicated with walk-in clientele to determine needs and carry out transactions
- Operated forklifts and cutting machinery
- Support other dept managers.
- Internal Support of Field Staff / Sales Representatives
- System Updates
- Liaising with Customers and Sales Representatives to ensure proper/ correct ordering of sensor equipment
- and more
- Aided in developing and implementing an Electronic Documentation Project and Shop Communications Project that helped to improve departmental communication and accountability
- Implemented a “Six Day Turn Around Time” Project, improving customer satisfaction and relationships
- Project Liaison for the Moog Holland Product Line Transfer helped decrease in overhead facilitated a line relocation
- Acted as a major participant in the Salt Lake City Line Transfer, ensuring a smooth transition by providing frequent customer statusing and prioritizing work through the shop
- Provided feedback and ideas as a negotiation team member for annual and long term contracts
- My thorough understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) with military applications facilitated accurate applications