- the only person in charge from 7 pm-7 am in the Cedar hostel
- It needed to be friendly and caring about the people I was in contact with
- In the night shift, taking care of passengers and everything else that was going on in the hostel, was in my responsibility
- Answer phones and create trips for customers
- Schedule appointments for the owner and head of property management
- Schedule housekeeping and maintenance
- Record guest comments and concerns
- Calculate and quote charges for services such as round trip fair.
- Responding to guest calls and inquiries about room reservations, to provide information and reserve rooms for guest coming to the Resort.
- Sell, process, and enter and confirm room reservations.
- Maintain knowledge of the current Resort events, activities, hours of operation as well as dining options currently available.
- Verify payments including incidental costs by obtaining credit card information and post charges to guest accounts and collect all payments due.
- Assist guest with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction. Using Supervisor support when necessary.
- Readily available via phone line for United Airlines passengers
- Assist passengers with a variety of needs including modifying and rearranging tickets and flights.
- Book new tickets for passengers who are unable to use a computer
- Use empowerments to further assist unhappy passengers
- Upsell United Airlines products
- Provide support and talk through situations with passengers
- Manage and book trips for customers over the phone or in person
- Answer questions via phone about information of Moab for visitors
- Give advice/suggestions for people visiting Moab
- Give information about National Parks and services
- Clean and lock up building
- Shuttle people from place to place in Moab