sr. research associate (qc head)/ team lead
- Assigned the daily task to the team.
- Assist the team for completing the daily task.
- Check the profiles of the candidates which were source by RA.
- Adding the profiles to the client database and forward the detail list to client.
- Maintain the weekly timesheet of all clients.
senior research associate
- Writing analytical reports on ICT (Information and telecommunication) Domain.
- Managing the delivery of insightful and original market / product / company analysis in both quantitative (databases, models) and qualitative (profiles, presentations, reports) forms and taking responsibility for their production to publishable standards
- Conducting primary research, which will involve the entire gamut of activities-preparing questionnaire, identifying interview participants, and interviewing to generate quantitative and qualitative insight
- Conducting secondary research to build the analytical sections within each report and to identify data-points / market trends etc. which would authenticate the market data within the internal databases
- Assist in the development of market-leading databases by validating and strengthening the key data-points as part of the report writing process
- Play an active role in report-specific client communication and training initiatives targeted towards Grand View Research’s sales and BD teams based in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Exhaustive research using database and digital resources
- Generating new database
- Making business plans for various fields
- Coordinating and assisting departments of companies for any research
- Creating a sampling Plan
- Preparing “Questionnaire” for offline and online data collection based on the objectives of the study.
- Offline research using Primary data collection and perform a study to establish desired objectives.
- Making analysis Plan for the require data cuts for the findings
- Field coordination after launching the study on field
- Analyzing the data prepare the final presentation to present the desired finding for the client in PowerPoint or desired format by the client.
- Research, document, and prepare various reports for major clients like Disney, Universal, Paramount, Sony, LEGO, and Maersk.
- Analyze huge amounts of data and presenting the information in reports.
- Handle Editorial, Social media, and Leak tracking team which includes analysts across India and International countries.
- Plan, prepare and coordinate with analysts to ensure the data quality and prepare reports analyzing the data.
- Coordinate and motivate analysts to deliver exceptional performance.
- Communication with UK and US colleagues and clients.