senior research analyst
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Defense Land Systems Team
- Client query handling, project feasibility studies on syndicate and customised reports
- Primary and Secondary Research
- Market sizing – Estimating present and future market, trend analysis, qualitative and quantitative study of the market, segmentation, TDC, company profiling, PESTLE Analysis, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, SWOT Analysis
- Creating website dashboard representation templates, backed tableau
- Leading junior Analysts in report writing, contracts collection, magazine news write ups
- Database used – Strategic Defense Intelligence (in-house)
- Direct activities of accounting or operations departments.
- Evaluate the potential of new product developments or market opportunities, according to factors such as business plans, technologies, or market potential.
- Select specific investments or investment mixes for purchase by an investment fund.
- Hire or evaluate staff.
- Identify group or individual target investors for a specific fund.
- Attend investment briefings or consult financial media to stay abreast of relevant investment markets.
- Research, document, conduct survey and arrange meeting with the doctors .
- conduct interview of the doctors , create analysis sheet , prepare presentation regarding the opinion of the doctors on the product .
- Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges or complaints .
- Prepare technical reports, data summary documents, or research articles for scientific publication, regulatory submissions, or patent applications.
- Maintain databases of experiment characteristics or results.
- Worked on E- Commerce website Ownable ( UK’s biggest and best loved homes magazines, Ownable is a first-of-its-kind digital platform that uses the inspiration of printed magazines to connect readers (who want to buy products) with brands (who want to supply them)
- Worked on CRM Salesforce ( It provides customer-relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service. )
- Creating presentations for their work.
- Analyzing their activities in order to suggest them effective ways.
- Interacting with their clients to work as a coordinator.
- Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Analyze data using CRM Software
- In the role of Research Analyst we will be working in all the markets that the organization has a presence in and work very closely with the Marketing Managers
- Maintaining Excel And Web Activity