- Unloading packages from incoming trucks
- Manifested inbound trailers, reconciled paperwork/ASN information and printed labels.
- Tracked inbound product and upon completion of put-away, verified the receipt in the EXE warehouse management system.
- Stores, restocks, and shelves delivery items as necessary.
receiving clerk/picker packer
- Received and managed product to be shipped to various medicinal vendors.
- Managed controlled substances
- Constant communications with shipping vendors from FedEx and other delivery companies.
- Picking, packing, shipping, and receiving experience daily.
- Wrapped pallets and managed stock.
- Order supplies or equipment
- Purchase new or additional stock, or prepare documents that provide for such purchases..
- Checks damaged, deleted, and defective goods to Return-to-Vendor inventory in the computer. Obtains vendor return authorization for items and ships out.
- Ensures on-time disposal of applied RTVs.
- receive all goods coming into the hotel relating to food and beverage as well as guest/banquet event packages
- fill out daily requisition forms for multiple departments in a precise manner
- sign off on invoices ensuring that the product has been accounted for
- responsible for organizing food and beverage items while practicing F.I.F.O. (first in first out)
- deliver packages and goods to multiple departments throughout the hotel
- in charge of the waste, recyclables and cardboard while practicing the proper safety procedures
- Unloaded cargo from truck using pallet jacks or hand trucks.
- Scanned and labeled all goods received from incoming trucks.
- Scanned finished goods to appropriate location.
- Pulled boxes for quality control.