- Worked closely with casting, forging & machined parts supplier.
- Lead a design change to eliminate fallout on incoming material.
- Provided technical support to manufacturing to help identify root causes for defects.
- Lead the Material Review Board Team.
- Attended LEAN basic training course to gain exposure to LEAN manufacturing concepts.
- Work on Productivity Process tool KATA and reduce Waste of Activity by 70%.
- Having Knowledge of GD&T after Training attended.
- Visually inspect parts on a line.
- Use tools to inspect down to the milometer.
- Run and stop the line.
- Lift transmissions and put on skids when an issue was discovered .
- Keep paperwork on all skids.
- Met companies strict deadlines.
- Report any issue immediately.
- Inspecting incoming and outgoing manufactured products
- Rejecting all products and material that fail to meet quality expectations
- Resolve quality- related issues in timely manner
- Having Used to a Design Software Solid works.
- Certify NDT Level-II (PT, MPT, RT, UT & VT) as per SNT TC-1A and PT Level -II as per EN ISO 9712.
- Interpretation of International Codes & Standard, Like ASME B16.5, ASME B16.34, ASME Section IIA, IIB, IIC & Section IX, Etc…
- Prepare documents WPS/PQR and WPQ for Qualification of Welding.
- Lead continuous improvement through closed loop 8D Supplier Corrective Action System.
- Discard or reject products, materials.
- Utilize of 7 Q.C tools.
- Complete Yellow belt Training include 5S, Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen etc… And follow it.
- Perform First Article Inspection at developing stage of new component.