- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatment.
- Coordinate work with nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care providers. as necessary.
- Conduct family support group therapy sessions .
- Counsel the adults and children for various psychological issues .
- Career Guidance .
- Chaired Sub-committee at building level: Annual Reviews; Re-evaluation, IST and 504 Meetings
- Participated and presented at Distirct CSE meetings
- Presented at assembly “Bucket Feeling Assembly”
- Performed initial psycho-educationa evaluation and re-evaluations
- Provided counseling services in small group or in individual setting
- Consulted with parents, and mediated between school and parents of multicultural background
- Menber of serveral committee: safety committee; RTI committee
- Worked in Sino Canada before
- Have 30 volunteer hours for Sino community
- Collecting information through observations, tests, surveys, interviews, and other methods
- Finding patterns to better understand and predict human behavior, and conducting scientific studies to analyze brain function
- Developing and carrying out treatment plans
- Working with families, couples, and individuals to help them make desired changes to behaviors
- Identifying and diagnosing emotional, behavioral, and mental disorders
- Developing programs that improve schools and workplaces by addressing the psychological needs of their populations
- Psychologist evaluation.
- Redaction of reports psychological.
- Individual psychological therapy in drug addiction.
- Behavior modification strategies.
- Psychoterapy of adiccted persons.
- Seminar topics about drugs.
- Counseling addiction.