- Assess, evaluate and extract information through a variety of immigration information systems
- Operate the FOSS management system and GCMS
- Process temporary resident visa applications (E-promo and VAC procedures)
- Practiced client research and merging
- Locate and correct data entry errors and correct information
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work
- Enter into contracts with mobile operators.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Responsible for the maintenance contracts for vehicles. Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations.
program assistant, birthright israel and immersive experiences
- Logistics of pre-, during, and post-trip needs,
- Administrative and educational support of post-Birthright Israel engagement programs,
- Manage database entry and upkeep needs for donor management database,
- Plan and execute local recruitment events,
- Coordinate application process, update CRM and conduct interviews for Onward Israel internship program,
- Manage Social Media, including paid ads setting
- Helping students through email, phone, and in person to ensure their financial aid files are complete and accurate.
- Daily tasks involve using FTP clients to download reports, Excel to create forms, reports and to maintain mailing lists used with Word to mass email the student population.
- Created forms, posters and documentation to be used in the office for state and federal aid awards.
- Present to current and future students about the financial aid process both in and outside the campus.
- City In Charge of districts in Gujarat – Surat, Valsad, Surendranagar, Godhra, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Kheda, Anand and Surendranagar, Maharashtra – Kolhapur, Madhya Pradesh – Jhabua and Union Territory (Dadra Nagar and Haveli)
- Monitored and evaluated the semi-annual performance of partner organizations at the city level in the delivery of CHILDLINE 1098 service by visiting their intervention units, guiding them on intervening in child protection cases and submitting performance reports to the Regional Head.
- Network and liaison with Allied Systems and resource agencies at city and state levels in Gujarat for support in service delivery and child protection advocacy.
- Expanded CHILDLINE 1098 service in 2 districts in Gujarat, gaining the skill to conduct need assessment study and identify credible organizations for partnership.
- Assisted in developing State-level child protection advocacy plan for Gujarat and facilitated city level issue-based advocacy on child labour, missing children and child abuse.
- Organised and conducted induction training for capacity building of new teams, learning essential team building and management skills in the process.
- Provided logistical support for organising regional meets of partner organisations.