- Use computers for various applications, such as: database management, word processing, State Financial System, Excel, email system, time keeping system.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping for myself and secretary. Pick up checks bi-weekly.
- Collect and enter travel information into the State Financial System for employees.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as correspondence, or other material.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for supervisors.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials.
program aide/bus monitor
- Shift 6:00-10:00 a.m 1:00-5:00pm
- Back up Bus Monitor
- Assure all children are on the bus remain seated and buckled
- Keep an attendance list of children on the bus, check them off as they disembark
- Help children off the bus make sure they get off on the right stop
- Assist the driver that all children are off the bus
- Report problems on the bus
- Accompany children to and from school and on outings.
- Keep bus cell phone on just in case of emergency or to communicate with parents
- Assist with lunch pick-up and delivery
- Back up for Program Aide
program aide / group leader
- Promoted positive language.
- Development skills through a series of trainings.
- Built high social skills.
- Worked 2 years as a program aide, now currently I am the group leader of my own group.
- In charge of a set curriculum to help kids develop different motor & social skills.
- Organized small group games to create a sense of belonging.
- Responsible for transitioning to and from out door play or snack.
- Provide for the maximum possible health, safety, and well-being of all persons involved in the program.
- Assist with supervising children during activities.
- Assist with daily program and snack preparation and clean-up.
- Keep supervisor informed of plans, problems, concerns and successes.
- Follow established policies, procedures, standards and rules.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.