Production Assistant Resume Examples
- Production Assistant in Gath Productions New Delhi and assisted in the film and video projects from the inception to completion.
- Managed production and booking schedule for shows also maintained paper work for artists booking and performances.
- Collaborate with producers to hire crewmembers such as art directors, cinematographers, and costumer designers.
- Confer with creative department heads to discuss client requirements
production assistant (temporary)
- Assist the director by making sure production stays on schedule, saving money and time for the company.
- Provide crew with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems
- Handle industry standard lighting and camera equipment.
- Coordinate behind the scenes content later used for marketing purposes by the production company and its clients.
- Provide assistance to the host, staff, and technical crew of Agri Tayo Dito, ABS-CBN Regional’s agriculture-based magazine television show produced by ABS-CBN Davao and aired in all regional stations of ABS-CBN nationwide.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing operational reports, memos, letters, financial statements, script copies, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of department and program managers.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for the host, staff, and technical crew.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, reports, scripts, program notes, and other material related to productions.
- Oversaw all functions of farm and delegated tasks to workers in order to ensure daily operations ran smoothly
- Managed pricing and sales of all produce by establishing relationships with clients and proactively pricing competitively
- Resolved problems that arose throughout processes, including harvesting, managing equipment, and selling produce to clients
- Monitored the day to day agronomic practices such as pollination, fertigation, soil nutrient status and irrigation regimes involved in the production of tomatoes, strawberries, melons and flowers.
- Plant bleeding as well as production of Melons, Water melons, Cucumbers and Tomatoes for Seed.
- Assign work schedules and duties to nursery or greenhouse staff, and supervise their work.
- Conducted a research to assess the effect of leaf pruning on strawberry yield and quality.
- Arrange gear for shoot days
- Assist in the set up of shots including lighting, camera placement, and blocking
- Log all necessary paperwork including, but not limited to, start packets for crew and talent, shooting permits, box rental forms, and incident reports
- Work on set for shows, To Catch a Killer, Your Worst Nightmare, Dead Silent, Swamp Murders, and Family by the Ton.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to create visual media for announcements and sermon series.
- Organize service elements weekly in Planning Center Online.
- Import all content needed for services into ProPresenter and ensure that each element contains correct information (stage display preferences, scripture references, props, graphics, etc.)
- Research current trends in text styles and text formatting in order to apply them to our graphic content.
production assistant/customer service/graphic design
- Receive and respond to all in-bound calls
- Service walk-in customers, upsell FATS products and services.
- Support Sales Department.
- Maintain FATS Business System
- Liaise with FATSVIC Production Manager
- Manage Customer Databases
- Liaise with Production Manager and Multimedia Administrator for Production on Multimedia nationally
production assistant/ gift bag coordinator
- Contacting organisations via email and phone calls to secure sponsorships and product contributions for the 2017 Swim + Resort Series.
- Liaising with Partnerships and Marketing/ PR departments as well as the General Manager to ascertain expectations and requirements around gift bag products, and liaising with Project Managers for their designers’ show specific products and vouchers.
- All of the planning around gift bag logistics including managing receipt and storage of product within the office, sending agreement letters to gift bag partners and ensuring all sign & return by the deadline.
- Developing and managing the gift bag schedule for the event.
- Managing assigned volunteer teams and communicating with the Operations & Production Coordinator on planning around front of house set up and gift bag logistics.
- Assisting front of house with the ticketing and seating of high profile guests and attendees.
- Assisting with the pack down of the venue space as well as liaising with partners and designers post-event to ensure their satisfaction with the event.
- Assistant Camera work.
- Worked diligently at various and constantly evolving tasks.
- Transported actors, producers, and equipment via car to several locations.
- Retrieved and delivered various forms of film equipment.
- Operator for camera, audio, graphics, and replay
- Participate on special projects
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.