- Colloborated with customers, European sister companies, Manufacturing Engineering, Procurement, and Production on the implementation of two new product lines
- Developed pump testing standards and equipment specifications
- Created engineering standards for production and external vendors
- Determined root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods
- Trained production personnel in new or existing methods
senior product engineer
- Android Apps : Servify, One Plus care, MI diagnostics, 10.or care, Lenovo care, Micromax care, OPPO care etc
- React-native Apps : mServ, Tapsafe
- Hybrid Software in JavaFX : PhoneInfo for OnePlus client (Win/Mac)
- Working as Senior product engineer responsible for full app life-cycle : concept, design, build, test, deploy and release to the app store
- Responsible for development of all application components and UI resources of Diagnosis, QR-auth, Crack-detection, Trade-in etc features in applications from scratch in Android
- Designed Trade-in/Buyback features in applications from scratch in Android and React-Native
- Also worked on internationalization and localization of application from scratch
- Weave Designer-A Digital platform enables the customer to design their personalized silk sarees with AI assistance.
- Digital Handloom Machine 4.0-Cardless Digital jacquard machine which takes design from Weave Designing software and feeds into a cloud enabled machine through which fabric can be woven.
- Weave-Digitwin-It is a digital replica of a physical Handloom machine used for monitoring and troubleshooting from a remote location.
- Extensive work on implementing the best practices adhering to the android design principles
junior product engineer
- Create databases and tables that support web applications.
- Programmed with clean, modular, robust code using Java and XML with Android SDK platform
- Ensure applications are properly integrated with Android APIs
- Responsible for designing distinctive screens for tablet optimization and a cleaner layout, tested applications on multiple devices to insure compatibility standards
- Sprints are created under the Scrum methodology, to run as a fixed-length iteration of work, in which tasks are assigned.
- Research, rate and document select alternatives for web architecture and technologies.
- Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, performance and reliability.
- Develop and document database architectures.
- Collaborate with system and software architects, and others to understand business and industry requirements, before deploying a new project.
- Document procedures for software installation and use.