- Start up, setup and operate 2-3 digital presses
- Maintain and troubleshoot presses
- Examine job orders to determine quantities to be printed, stock specifications, colors, or special printing instructions
- Take appropriate measures to maintain consistent G7 Certified color
- Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any necessary adjustment
- Load presses with paper and make necessary adjustments, according to paper size
press operator,forklift driver,shipper/receiver, warehouse picker,&recycling room manager an maintinece man
- Obtain or mix inks and fill ink fountains.
- Secure printing plates to printing units and adjust tolerances.
- Clean ink fountains, plates, or printing unit cylinders when press runs are completed.
- Clean or oil presses or make minor repairs, using hand tools.
- Adjust ink fountain flow rates.
- Start presses and pull proofs to check for ink coverage and density, alignment, and registration.
- operate machinery
- maintain safe and clean work environment
- keep production logs
- report defects to supervisor
- Machine set up
- Machine operation
- General machine maintenance
- Mixing ink formulas
- Job scheduling for efficiency
- Quality checks on printed products
- Lock out tag out
press operator/assembly technician
- Operation of mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic presses (50-2000 ton capacities)
- Inspection of automotive “A-surface” parts utilizing highlighting fluid.
- Packing of parts in appropriate containers and racks.
- Operation and set up of robotic assembly cells.
- Programming of robots for welding and mastic application.
- Use of spot welding guns.
- Weld quality inspection.