- Measure, cut, thread pipe to required angle, using hand or power tools.
- Clean up and maintain after other Plumbers and Apprentices.
- Set up equipment for every job and pack up at the end of day (includes tools, fittings, leads, pipe, boxes and anything else necessary).
- Residential water supply and drainage and installation
- Followed safety practices with tools and general behaviors to promote safety, prevent accidents and safeguard equipment.
- Organized and moved materials from truck to job site to support project requirements.
- Cleaned up supplies, trash and old system components during and after work to leave area free of debris.
- Residential installation of water, gas and solar hot water systems
- Assessing damage on stormwater drains and checking for signs of wear and tear such as cracking or leakages.
- Dissembling and assembling valves, pipes and fittings.
- Installing bathroom fixtures such as piping, washbasins, toilets and sprinkler systems.
- Residential installation of internal fittings
- repairing and replacing faucets, indoor/outdoor showers, toilets, drains, valves, and water heaters
- performing diagnoses, maintenance, and interpretations for solutions to various plumbing issues
- installations of toilets, bathtubs, sinks, hydronic baseboard heating, and water heaters
- winterizing and preparing water supply for rental properties prior to winter and again in spring which entailed draining water from indoor and outdoor supply lines, bleeder valves, water heaters, washers, toilets, refrigerator supply lines, outdoor showers, etc.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that the utilities are ready for operation.
- Join pipes or tubing to equipment and to water or refrigerant source.
- Test pipe or tubing joints or connections for leaks.
- Repair or replace defective components and wiring.