- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Background in plant IT systems and operation, also designed plant operation application for job creation mixing.
- Familiar with all safety measures and reporting.
- Understanding of various chemicals.
- Use and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor and interpretation of chemical reactions.
plant operator / leading hand
- Operate loader and traxcavator for select mining
- Perform drill and blast
- Load dump trucks
- Push overburden
- Drill blast holes
plant operator / electrician
- Oil field plant operations controller
- High voltage switching, switchgear testing and installation
- Electrical supervisor
- Operate loader and dozer for dam sinking
- Apart of plant startup, assisting with basic carpentry, metal fabrication and early trouble shooting.
- Running water hardness/purity/anion and cation testing.
- Assisted with inventory of spare parts stock check list.
- Operate loader to remove slurry
plant operator/cabler/electrical trades assistant
- Operate and maintain backhoe, mini excavator, bobcat and trucks.
- Excavation and installation of underground services.
- Maintain very high safety standards and work practices.
- Cartage of materials and machinery around site.
- Installation and maintenance of electrical and communication systems.