- Monitored ongoing care and proactively corrected problems.
- Maximized preventative care utilization to reduce hospital burden and help eliminate readmissions.
- Resolved issues such as billing or communication problems that could affect care.
- Worked with patients and families to develop future plans and discuss care actions.
- Ensured patient health and comfort by performing procedures and explaining medical practices and processes.
- Reviewed each step of patient care and made proactive adjustments to avert issues.
- Turning and repositioning bed bound patients
- Transferring from bed to chair or chair to bed
- Assistance with ambulating (walking)
- Range of motion exercises
- kept home neat and clean, and free of safety hazards
- schedule client appointment and drove client to doctors visits
- organized and layout medications for clients
- assist client with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Took care of two twin brothers
- Administered medication’s to clients
- handled G-tubes
- Prepped meals
- Brought clients to appointments
- Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
- Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals .
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to patients.
- Dress and bath patient and change diaper