- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation and sick leave, for employees.
- Distribute and collect time-cards each pay period.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters.
- Maintaining workers compensation and salary continuance
- Payroll processor for Canadian Clients.
- End to End payroll processing – Ensuring timely/accurate paychecks to employees.
- Quarterly/Year End payroll activities.
- Auditing payroll data files sent by the client and vendors.
- Ensure no paycheck errors
- Communicating and maintaining good relations, with BU partners & Clients.
- Liasoning with internal partners to ensure smooth operations/work flow.
senior payroll analyst
- Calculating overpayments and negotiating repayment plans
- Preparing audit requests from State Revenue offices
- Supporting the HR Business Partners
- Identifying areas to improve the accuracy rate and time spent processing the payroll.
- Testing new enhancements in the system and ensuring the results are accurate as per the client expectation.
- Ensuing the team SLA and KPI metrics are fulfilled as per the process standards.
- Creating and updating the process documents(SOP) up to date.
- Setting up newly hired employee’s details in the system.
- Processing leave requests on periodic basis as per the inputs from onshore client team.
- Employee and Employer tax compliance activities
- Reconciliations of pension fund contribution of employer and employee and remittances to super fund offices
- Responsible for payroll processing function effectively within Global Shared Services environment.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of payroll processing function in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensure full compliance with statutory requirements.
- Prepared and submit payroll reports, statutory reports and other reports in accordance with Service Level Agreement
- Prepared payroll calendar, update shift and New Year, public holidays, and annual leaver carry over.
- Assisted employee’s queries via Helpdesk.
- Participated in new payroll project implementation