Payroll Administrator Resume Examples
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.Perform full payroll function on VIP Premier System.
- Accurately and timeously process monthly wage payroll for the site.
- Maintain system database i.e. load new employees, update records, process terminations and transfers etc. and any other changes.
- Accurately capture and process leave records ensuring correct payment is processed through payroll. This must be done in accordance to HR policies and applicable legislation.
- Maintain Payroll system, with system updates, SARS changes/updates and ensure its in accordance with the legislative law.
- Process authorized overtime as per applicable rules and legislation applicable.
- Print and distribute pay slips ensuring utmost care and confidentiality.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Responsible for 3 cycles of payroll process for both full time and part
- Prepare and timeously submit weekly and monthly payroll reports.
- Prepare and timeously submit reports / schedules for third party payments and ensure they are processed and paid over.
- Review time and attendance, wage calculations, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Record and up date employee information, such as union fees, child support, and garnishees to maintain and update payroll records.
- Process and issue employee payslips and payment summaries.
- Ensure all annual, sick and long services leave is processed correctly.
- Check integrity of accrual methods for annual, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Prepare and balance all month-end and year-end reports, and accounting journals.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors.
- Preparing of monthly, weekly and Bi-weekly payroll input
- Loading new employees capturing dismissals, terminations and ensure that relevant paperwork are received for discharge.
- Completion of Medical Aid withdrawal forms
- Update all records of existing employees
- General payroll input (Earnings, Deductions Company Contributions etc)
- Full leave function
- Reconcile all payments and review output of payrolls and checking figures and calculations to ensure accuracy
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment operator management for approval
- Administer and accurately process statutory deductions and employee benefits while ensuring all HR policies and labour legislation is adhered to.
- Work closely with the Senior HR Officer to resolve employee payroll queries,
- Escalate to Senior HR Officer if overtime forms from Production Leaders do not meet the requirements,
- Travel to Durban Shared Service least once a quarter to learn best payroll practices and improve knowledge of payroll.
- Complete, verify, and process forms and documentation for Australian Bureau of Statistics, Workcover, Child Support, Australian Tax Office, or any other agencies that we are required to supply information to, while strictly adhering to the privacy act.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues, superannuation.
- Keep informed about changes in legislation that directly or indirectly impact payroll.
payroll administrator/human resources co-ordinator
- Ensure all employee records are accurately maintained and up to date
- Assisted with the TFW (Temporary Foreign Worker) Program
- Responsible for management of staff accomodations
- Various cash office responsibilities, ie: VLT reconciliation
payroll administrator/hr manager
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and resolving work-related problems.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under staffing, resolving conflicts with employees as well as customers.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities such as birthday parties, special programs, and employee appreciation outings or parties.
- Experienced in database management including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, 4D and ADP.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information, processing and submitting payroll.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, maintain petty cash box, and complete status reports on this daily.
- Greet visitors and answer calls from potential and current clients by handling their inquiries, taking messages and transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
- Compile reports, and summaries related to hours of work and payroll costs, and submit them to appropriate departments.
- Assist in the Enterprise Agreements negotiations.
- Process the payments for, salary and wages, superannuation, PAYG, payroll tax etc.
- Supervision and training of staff for payroll.
senior payroll administrator
- Responsible for the client deliverable’s deadlines
- Set up employee’s details in SAP
- Processing Time sheet entries & wages payroll of employees in SAP
- Processing New Hire, Rehire and Termination
- Formulating audit checklists and conducting frequent process/procedure audits
- Ensuring best practice approaches are followed to deliver quality requirements and improving on customer expectations with every delivery
- Checking Process Documentation and Standard Operating Procedures are updated on a timely manner
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.