- Achieve company goals by supporting production workers
- Maintained proper stock levels on a line
- Inspected finished products for quality and adherence to customer’s specifications.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
- Use of multiple electrical and hand-driven tools
- Performed troubleshooting on machinery
- Inspected, labeled and packed product for shipment
- Measured, weighed and counted products and materials.
- Examined and inspected materials and products in order to ensure that packing.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Achieve company goals by supporting production workers.
- Maintained proper stock levels on a line.
- Obtain boxes with fold marks and fold them accordingly
- Place tissue paper sheets in boxes along with putting pre-made sandwiches, side of choice, and desert within box
- Apply “Amy & Tammy’s Boxed Lunch” business sticker on top of box along with type of sandwich sticker
- Worked in fabrication on the manual assembly of parts for breakers
- Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as items needed by each customer.
- Inspection completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications of each customer to then pack them into the corresponding boxes.
- Did markdowns and sorted merchandise in proper bins.
- Packed and shipped orders.
- Packaged products in bags, put them in boxes.
- Kept track of orders and when they needed to be shipped out by.
- Managed leadership on packages and forms.
- Controlled all inventory.