- Setting up and running a CNC S33 Studer (O.D. grinding).
- Testing matched fuel plunger and sleeve assemblies for leakages and pressures.
- Setting up and running a myford (side grinding).
- Setting up and running a Laser Marker.
- Final bench inspections.
- Gage lapping.
- Familiar with using “Go” and “No Go” plugs.
- Adjust controls to generate specified electrical power, or to regulate the flow of power between generating stations and substations.
- Control and maintain auxiliary equipment, such as pumps, fans, compressors, condensers, feedwater heaters, filters, and chlorinators, to supply water, fuel, lubricants, air, and auxiliary power.
- Control generator output to match the phase, frequency, and voltage of electricity supplied to panels.
- Make adjustments or minor repairs, such as tightening leaking gland and pipe joints; report any needs for major repairs.
- Monitor and inspect power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems.
- Open and close valves and switches in sequence upon signals from other workers, in order to start or shut down auxiliary units.
- Operate or control power generating equipment, including boilers, turbines, generators, and reactors, using control boards or semi-automatic equipment.
- When I worked at CSC my job there was to ensure that the racks where the products(goods) were being kept were operational and make sure that the ice build up was managed. I also had to ensure that systems room was operational and clean where the refrigeration process started.
- When I was working as CSC another job of mine was to make sure that if anything was broken on the property between the loading yard, storage facilities or the office blocks I would be responsible for fixing it, also replacing outdated items and replacing and recharging the fork lift batteries.
- Familiar with using O.D. micrometers, depth micrometers, and dial calipers.
- Familiar reading tolerances to a millionth of an inch.
- Training new hires on O.D. and side grinding, testing, laser marking, and other support jobs.
- Have stockroom experience.
- Experience in making continuous improvement projects for the department.