- Handling Content and Scheduled, On-demand Tutoring for the grades ( 3 to 12).
- Reviewing the topics until Student achieves mastery.
- Guiding team members in the absence of Team Lead (Assistant Team Lead).
- Train and assist tutors.
- Acquire tutoring students through marketing and partnerships
- Provide learning support to students in certain subject areas where they need improvement
- Help students develop independent study skills
- Monitor and evaluate students’ progress in order to see where improvements can be made
- Communicate with parents, teachers, or tutoring programs about student progress and concerns
- Complete reports and paperwork as needed
- Provide individual or group instruction in a virtual learning environment. Ability to communicate with students verbally and visually, use a whiteboard, administer tests, post homework assignments, and share resources, such as course material or lecture notes, in a secure and controlled fashion.
- Have to teach the US students through Online.
- Learning Management System (LMS) will be provided both to the Students and the Tutors.
- Learning more concepts and solving more analytical questions.
- Utilized online classroom technologies to tutor students.
- Monitored student’s progress on periodic basis.
- Motivated students to achieve academic goals.
- Identified student’s weakness and accordingly develop study plans.
- Provided academic guidance to students based on their needs.
- Responded to student’s questions in a professional manner.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use in learning activities.
- Grade homework and tests, and compute and record results.
- Prepare lesson outlines and plans in assigned subject areas .
- Tutor and assist children individually to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts.