- Perform general office duties, such as ordering & dispensing supplies, filing and maintaining records/invoices.
- Running necessary errands for management.
- Conduct searches to find needed information.
- Developed a new procedures manual for different departments.
- Management of websites.
- Management of Facebook page.
- Generate demand of outlets on excel.
- Management of warehouse.
- Short Expiry.
- Damage products
- Expired products.
- Basic accounting duties such as bookkeeping and handling accounts payable and receivable and office petty cash.
- Interviewed, hired and trained new staff.
- Whole Sale record
- Posters designing.
- Maintained paper and electronic files on all events and client information.
- Managed office space, administration and budgets for planned meetings and events. Assembled data and prepared periodic and special reports.
- Scheduled day-to-day appointments.
- Assisted with technical and general office tasks.
- Direct personal contact with the candidates at the reception. Making Purchase Order.
- Attain Clint and meetings. Front desk management.
- Making Cheque and cash management.
- Coordinated and booked all appointments.
- Assists the HR Manager with all information related or hiring and recruiting.
- Managing and maintain all resume/CV’s and data related to the candidates.
- Placing the fresher candidates for different position in different sectors.
- Giving training to junior staff.