office coordinator/team assistant
- Multiple inbox management
- Provide support to executives and CEO including extensive diary management, travel and expenses
- Supplier and vendor management
- Chair of two office committees (Charity & Events)
- Event coordinator
- Website and merchandise management
- Invoice management
- Handling communications of the Managing Director and the board of Directors.
- Coordinating with the Sales & Engineering staff
- Attending to clientele requirements
- Handling limited financial transactions
- Assist in recruitment of new staff members and oversee training programs.
- Assist in clerical staff evaluations and goals.
- Clerical staff scheduling for 2 office sites.
- Physician scheduling for 2 office sites.
- Clerical office supply ordering for 2 sites.
- Approve / Deny clerical staff PTO.
- Staff coverage at check in and check out desk.
- Front office duties including welcoming and helping all candidates with the enrollment process with Apple One.
- Answering all phone call inquiries for for Apple One candidates.
- Helping applicants enroll with Apple One
- Testing applicants on Microsoft Word, Excel and clocking their typing speed and accuracy.
- Updating system on temporary employees, including their availability or when they called out sick from assignment.
- Creating, updating and maintaining all files on candidates.
- Filing purged documents.
- I work with limited supervision from the Manager and involves providing supervision to staff (support workers, volunteers, trainees and students on placement) to enable them to deliver quality, person centered and customer focused outcomes for those being supported. Tasks include mentoring and day-to-day direction of staff, providing job assessment of skills and identify any training needs, provision of advice relating to service delivery and the management of the people we support.
- Schedule patient for treatment as ordered by physician.
- Schedule follow up appointments.
- Schedule patient CT scans, Muga scans, Bone scans, Port placements.