- Ensure filing is in order for all customers, suppliers and jobs
- Capture all operational staff hours on a weekly basis
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Calculate bi-monthly VAT payment
- Forward relevant information to accountants
- Ensure all compliance certificates are valid
- Compile supporting packs for tender documents
- Deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Prepare invoices, reports, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Prepare reports, presentations, tenders, SWMS (Safe Work MethodStatement) and correspondence.
- Maintain and update phone system using TIPT (Telstra IP Telephony).
- Assisting Company personnel for all relevant and important documents
- Managing a computer filing system for all relevant and important documents and emails
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Knowledge of Insurance Authority Portal, insurance Authority Renewal certificate, New Branch Registration, Solving negative notes, Submission of required documents, and DHA
- Partially handling the portals of insurance companies for insurance policy issuance tallying
- Petty cash and courier handling
- Take dictation; compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Maintain Quickbooks file.
- Manage quarterly metrics and perform required payments.
- Prepare bids and estimates.
- Perform confidential duties and related special projects using a high level of discretion and personal judgment
- Draft/write letters and email on behalf of the Company
- Handling Management system of the company e.g. Upper management, Reception, Operations, Stationary, and Kitchen
- Closely worked with higher management, directly reporting to Managing Director and General Manager
- PA to Managing Director meeting, calendar, lunch food, and personal needs