- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Change the diapers of infants and toddlers
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allows children to have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s process, routines, and interest
- Apply pesticides and fertilizers to plants.
- Repair and install irrigation lines & water tanks.
- Cut and prune trees, shrubs, flowers, and plants.
- Selling product at markets, trade shows and nurseries.
- Prepare soil for planting, and plant or transplant seeds, bulbs, and cuttings.
- Responsible for maintaining a pace in which plants are able to sell, planting them at a fast enough rate so that they can grow in time for certain seasons
- Responsible, along with others, for maintaining a clean and productive work space
- Worked with customers on a regular basis
- Applying the novice amount of plant knowledge I have to help customers, and grow needed plants (trimming, fertilizing, watering, changing pots, etc.)
- Stack the shelves with new stock, along with pricing
- Watering and caring for the plants, then later report what needs to be restocked
- Ordering and informing customers of when their orders have come in, and checking if they are in good order
nursery worker/ early age teacher
- Supervise and care for children ages ranging from 3 months to 4 years of age.
- Prepare and organize mealtimes and snacks for the children
- Arrange, shape and execute curriculum for infants, toddlers,and 3-4 year old children
- Apply proper routines to ensure that the children had a balance of physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Change the diapers of infants and young toddlers and aid in potty training older toddlers
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts, crafts, sports, and walks
- Record the children’s progress, interests and routines for the convenience of the parents and future educators
- Open and close the nursery area.