Network Administrator Resume Examples
- Participated in on-call rotations during holidays, weekends and overnights to handle emergency network situations
- Preparing SOP (Standard Operations Procedures) and sharing it with the customer and internal Teams for the resolved issues
- Responsible For Handling Cisco Routers ( 1700 , 1800 , 2600 Series ) Responsible For Handling Fortigate 100 A, 200 A Firewalls.
- Deploying policy And URL Filtering In Firewall
- Implementing and maintaining of network infrastructure of entire college.
- Maintaining the MINI IBM SERVER as per the needs of the academic year.
- Preparing and maintaining 200+ computer system in the computer lab as per the needs of academic year.
- Provisioning and monitoring the internet facility over the campus.
- Total Responsible For Handling Network Setup LAN, Wan & Wireless. Configuring Users In Domain Controller With Appropriate User Rights. Configuring DHCP, DNS, ADS On 2K & 2K3 Servers.
- Configuring User Rights On windows 2003 R2 Storage Server with Quota Management.
- Installing & Configuring All Media Softwares like Tam, Map 3.0, IRS, TGI, Media Express, and Choices3.
- Installation of all Types of Fax, Printer & Scanning devices. Configuring and Solving Black Barry Desktop Manager with Mail synchronization.
sr. network administrator /help desk supervisor
- Rendered expert services as a Senior Network Administrator, managing 13 professionals to improve efficiencies and effectiveness through continuous service delivery for network, desktop management, and end-user computing support.
- Optimized network uptime to 99.9%, led major network upgrades, and improved systems security and reliability.
- Assisted in design and implementation of LAN/WAN networks in 50+ corporate offices across the country
- Created user accounts and permissions
network administrator / programmer
- Provide system administration and ensure high level of reliability and stability along integrated systems.
- Identify equipment, software, and operating system requirements.
- Build and configure workstations , servers, backup and recovery plans, and network security systems.
- Create and administer policies and permissions.
- Develop technical and user procedural documentation.
- Analyze and resolve issues with connectivity, hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Supervise the team.
- Server Configuration and Traffic Handling.
- Provide suitable bandwidth on network.
- Server Integration and Migration.
- Configured and implemented Group Policy in Active Directory
- Updating servers with latest service packs and hot fixes
- Participated in on-call shifts at certain times, including holidays and weekends in case of system or network-related emergencies.
- Delivered an exceptional level of service to each client by listening to concerns and answering questions.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the lab resource and maintained proper statement of the same
- Periodically conducting corporate training for back office staff those were selected
- Managing system administration, networking and hardware management & maintenance in the organization
- I was accountable for providing real time support to client computes
- I had resolved all major issue of client sides like login error, printing dilemma, and connectivity problem.
- I handle all critical network resource including Cisco 1900, 2950, 2960 Switches & Cisco 2500, 2600, 1841 router.
- Server management, controlling unauthorized access from staff and clients to companies critical resources.
- Keep a record of all the requirements and day to day updates required for the system.
- Should support or maintain the customer’s or the client’s network and other in-house servers and should be able to configure it when needed.
- Support 3rd party computer applications and ensure the connectivity and the security of the network.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Establish new LAN connection.
network administrator (l1)
- Installed, configured, and supported local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet system.
- Managed data backups and disaster recovery operations for 300+ users of the company.
- Introduced WireShark infrastructure and management tools to create and manage virtual server computing environment.
- Facilitated smooth network operations for on-site users, and total of 300+ users across 2 locations for company.
- Closed trouble tickets quickly and efficiently of completed tasks per.
- Oversaw patch testing and deployment, script network software pushes and uninstalls.
- Assumed system administrator responsibilities during 11- month vacancy in position.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.