- identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems.
- assembling new systems.
- maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
- providing network administration and support.
- Design and Implementing Collapsed Core Network
- Configuring HSRP and OSPF on Cisco 3750x
- Configuring VLAN and VTP on Cisco 2960x and MikroTik CRS 125-24G
- Configuring Firewall, Queue, DNS, NTP, Per Connection Classifier, Tunneling, OSPF and QoS on MikroTik CCR 1009
- Configuring VMware ESXi 6.5 on HP DL380-G8
- Configuring Seagate BlackArmor 440 NAS Storage
- Implementing User group access and policies
- Maintaining and Trouble shooting of desktops PCs,laptops and printers
- Trouble shooting Office Applications
- Implementing and Maintaining LAN using different OS
- Act as a part of IT Service Desk for the organization and Resolving tickets with ITIL Process also maintain SLA
- Maintaining Firewall
- Proactively monitor the availability and performance of systems and applications to ensure levels meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Accept accountability for fault tickets and provide timely and adequate response to incidents
- Contribute to the efficient diagnosis of performance and scalability issues
- Provide effective communication of changes in network services to appropriate stakeholders
- Communicate with external suppliers and vendors in order to troubleshoot faults
- Record and maintain documentation on network events
- Troubleshooting of Desktops, Laptops of office employees.
- Maintaining backup of pc data , softwares data used by employees
- Troubleshooting skills in problems with complex softwares and hardware.
- Handling windows server 2003, 2008 & 2016 .
- Experience Installing and configuring peripheral parts, components drivers of pc & laptop.
- Management and maintenance of servers, pc’s, routers and switches .
- Knowledge and use of security systems like firewalls.