- Perform necessary maintenance (hardware/software) as required.
- Periodic reviews of network and system security monitoring.
- Implemented Meraki MDM solution.
- Setup OSPF routing across network to remove old static routes.
- Plan and implement change request to provide access multiple application to customer Network Firewall Management for Cisco ASA , and McAfee Sidewinder Firewall for Datacenter Management
- Managing critical changes in Firewall, Routers, and Switches as per workflow requests and network requirements
- Work on DR drill activity by shifting the traffic to Disaster Recovery location
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Crypto Ipsec VPN
- Maintain IBM AS/400 to keep banking software running smoothly.
- Maintain and support WAN teller system.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good-put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintenance and control of: Base networks, switches, racks, fiber optics, users, network settings, operating systems, drivers, projectors, printers, scanners and additional devices.
- Responded to urgent network issues and provided technical support, and solutions to malfunctions.
- Training and Courses: Basic Data Communication, Linux Fundamentals, Windows Server 2012, Network Administration
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.network problems.
- Network Administrator for a Windows 2012 server environment with 15+ Servers (Such as MS Exchange Server, VMWare vCenter, AD, DHCP Server,…). Managed all Cisco switches. Maintained 6+ Dell Servers and 60+ Dell work Stations.
- Improved File server’s structure by implementing advanced file-sharing permissions.
- Improved network security level by deploying new group policy objects and set up Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
- Designed and set up Kerio Control instead of MS TMG.