- Ensured and maintained the high-end computer networks under Operations and maintenance department.
- Responsible for maintaining computer infrastructure onsite as well as offsite using Telnet or SSH
- Tested systems for potential risks, ensuring systems to be updated on time.
- Organised, supported and installed organization’s data communication system effectively.
- Install and integrate new hardware and applications,support and administer third-parity applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Configuration,maintenance and troubleshooting of end user work station hardware, software,security and peripheral devices.
- Set up user accounts ,permissions and passwords.
- Setup, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, and EOL of Cisco network Catalyst switches
- Configured DHCP scopes in Windows environment
- Monitored network devices via Spectrum
- Configured/troubleshot Cisco 79XX/8841 series VoIP phones
- Assisted end users with workstation/printer network connectivity
- Updated network documentation and network diagrams as required
- Managed trouble tickets via Remedy
- Responsible for administering entire corporate network supporting 250 users while managing and maintaining all network equipment including email, VoIP, ERP and databases.
- Maintained high availability through extensive usage of colocation and cloud computing.
- Oversaw all help desk staff and activities.
- Oversaw and ensured software license compliance.
- Oversaw design, build, implementation, and move into new facility including implementation of networked production floor equipment.
- Full replacement of infrastructure and implementation of VMWare cluster with Nexsan storage.
- Replacement and implementation of new VoIP Solution to include remote users.
- Consult with customers about software system and maintenance.
- Reinstall software programs or adjust settings on existing software to fix router malfunctions.
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Create and review with senior leadership an annual budget.