- Provide implementation and administration relating to hardware, software, processes and procedures for infrastructure systems within the organization, with a focus on security and availability. Provide escalation support for infrastructure and system issues as required. Execute and lead projects as assigned. Manage and support IP network, server, virtualization, & storage infrastructure.
- Research, recommend, and implement new products, processes, and procedures to improve infrastructure performance and availability as well as new security related technologies, processes, and procedures.
- Drive selection processes for equipment purchases, including assessing user requirements and company goals.
- Create clear, effective infrastructure designs and specifications.
- Regularly monitor network/system metrics and stakeholder experiences to identify and address any issues or opportunities for improvement
- Provide infrastructure management, troubleshooting and maintenance including upgrades.
- Ensure data integrity and system availability.
- Installed and managed Cisco Catalyst & Juniper EX series switches
- Ran, and patched Fiber, Ethernet, and Coax cables
- Assisted with structuring Active Directory groups, accounts, and policies
- Managed Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Outlook
- Managed Microsoft Server 2012 features
- Maintained company servers, computers, switches, routers, & firewalls.
- Designed, managed and maintained group policies.
- Implemented VoIP solution to replace old Avaya PBX system.
- Implemented Meraki Wireless solution to the entire organization.
- Implemented backup solution to remove old barracuda backup solution to AWS.
- Maintained IPSEC tunnels to third party vendors.
- Migrated new clients over to company network. Which included moving domain ownership, MX records, data & users.
- A+ Certification computer and related peripheral equipment diagnostics, repair and new systems integration.
- Responsible for reviewing and auditing escalated alert events and responding to problems and unplanned outages.
- Configure and manage network, server, storage, and other infrastructure equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose problems as they affect the entire network.
- Installation and Troubleshooting of software issues
- Software Installation & Implementation
- Configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of PC Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting Local Area Network.