- Collaborated with a 4 man team to install, operate and maintain IP based high-speed electronic nodes
- Provided communications security within a combat environment by maintaining system integrity
- Installation, operation, deployment, provisioning, maintenance of electronic IP based nodal assemblages, combat net radios and all related COMSEC devices
- Performed network operations center tasks for planning, reconfiguration, and employment of nodal systems equipment
- Troubleshoot complex system faults and corrected failures to meet system availability and reliability standards
- Designing and participating in implementing the GDNC LAN
- Designing of The Lan Information Security infrastructure
- Network Support Center
- Moving datacenter to the VM environment (team member)
- Installing and Configuring Switches (Cisco 2960),Cyberoam, Fortigate Firewall, Static And Default Routing, STP, VTP, TRUNK, DHCP.
- Knowledge in EIGRP,OSPF and BGP Routing Protocols.
- Knowledge in Policy Based Routing and Policy Based NAT.
- Configuring Gateway Failover and Etherchannel(LACP).
- Implementing IPsec Site to Site VPN.
- Creating Rules in Firewall Policy for Web Filtering.
- Investigating and troubleshooting systems, Printers, scanners and network LAN/WAN connectivity problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulation
- Configuring CCTV and connected to online.
- Implementing and Configuring NAS (Network Attached Storage).
- RAID Configuring in NAS.
- Maintaining network performance
- Managing the electronic equipment that activates any network pieces
- Designing and implementing both the physical and wireless networks, including those for computer communications and telecommunications
- Troubleshooting network problems
- Researching and integrating new technologies into the network lifecycle
- Interfacing with network administrators to manage or assist problems