Network Administrator Resume Examples
- Provide implementation and administration relating to hardware, software, processes and procedures for infrastructure systems within the organization, with a focus on security and availability. Provide escalation support for infrastructure and system issues as required. Execute and lead projects as assigned. Manage and support IP network, server, virtualization, & storage infrastructure.
- Research, recommend, and implement new products, processes, and procedures to improve infrastructure performance and availability as well as new security related technologies, processes, and procedures.
- Drive selection processes for equipment purchases, including assessing user requirements and company goals.
- Create clear, effective infrastructure designs and specifications.
- Regularly monitor network/system metrics and stakeholder experiences to identify and address any issues or opportunities for improvement
- Provide infrastructure management, troubleshooting and maintenance including upgrades.
- Ensure data integrity and system availability.
- Installed and managed Cisco Catalyst & Juniper EX series switches
- Ran, and patched Fiber, Ethernet, and Coax cables
- Assisted with structuring Active Directory groups, accounts, and policies
- Managed Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Outlook
- Managed Microsoft Server 2012 features
- Maintained company servers, computers, switches, routers, & firewalls.
- Designed, managed and maintained group policies.
- Implemented VoIP solution to replace old Avaya PBX system.
- Implemented Meraki Wireless solution to the entire organization.
- Implemented backup solution to remove old barracuda backup solution to AWS.
- Maintained IPSEC tunnels to third party vendors.
- Migrated new clients over to company network. Which included moving domain ownership, MX records, data & users.
- A+ Certification computer and related peripheral equipment diagnostics, repair and new systems integration.
- Responsible for reviewing and auditing escalated alert events and responding to problems and unplanned outages.
- Configure and manage network, server, storage, and other infrastructure equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose problems as they affect the entire network.
- Installation and Troubleshooting of software issues
- Software Installation & Implementation
- Configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of PC Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting Local Area Network.
- Perform necessary maintenance (hardware/software) as required.
- Periodic reviews of network and system security monitoring.
- Implemented Meraki MDM solution.
- Setup OSPF routing across network to remove old static routes.
- Plan and implement change request to provide access multiple application to customer Network Firewall Management for Cisco ASA , and McAfee Sidewinder Firewall for Datacenter Management
- Managing critical changes in Firewall, Routers, and Switches as per workflow requests and network requirements
- Work on DR drill activity by shifting the traffic to Disaster Recovery location
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Crypto Ipsec VPN
- Maintain IBM AS/400 to keep banking software running smoothly.
- Maintain and support WAN teller system.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good-put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintenance and control of: Base networks, switches, racks, fiber optics, users, network settings, operating systems, drivers, projectors, printers, scanners and additional devices.
- Responded to urgent network issues and provided technical support, and solutions to malfunctions.
- Training and Courses: Basic Data Communication, Linux Fundamentals, Windows Server 2012, Network Administration
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.network problems.
- Network Administrator for a Windows 2012 server environment with 15+ Servers (Such as MS Exchange Server, VMWare vCenter, AD, DHCP Server,…). Managed all Cisco switches. Maintained 6+ Dell Servers and 60+ Dell work Stations.
- Improved File server’s structure by implementing advanced file-sharing permissions.
- Improved network security level by deploying new group policy objects and set up Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
- Designed and set up Kerio Control instead of MS TMG.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.