- Sing as a soloist at various venues around Queensland before live audiences.
- Seek out and learn new music that is suitable for live performance and audiences dependant on the demographic.
- Memorize compositions and pieces, or sing following the printed text, musical notation, or employer instructions.
- Adapt text to accommodate musical requirements
- Accompanies pastor on outside speaking engagements
- Conducts choir rehearsals and prepares vocal arrangements
- Writes and arranges songs
- Principal Organist for parish for weekend masses and specialty masses as needed
- Coordinates tunings and repairs with organ company on a timely basis
- Schedule rehearsals with music ministry as needed
- Maintaining professional relationships
- Admin duties such as invoicing and responding to emails or enquiries.
- Maintaining social media presence
- Arranging grant applications, contracts, poster distribution, media releases, photos and interviews
- Photo editing, general graphic design and liaison with graphic designers
- Communication with venues, promoters and musicians
- Performing on solo piano for live audiences
- Accompanying singers and instrumentalists for exams and performances
- Performing with ensembles and orchestras for live audiences
- Participating and making recordings of new pieces composed by the composers at WAAPA
- Achieved desired tonal and harmonic balance by communicating clearly with musicians.
- Composed and arranged music and recorded music in studios for radio, film, or television.
- Taught private guitar lessons for variety of students.
- Arranged musical compositions to achieve particular musical style.