- Selecting and planning music for all services.
- Working with worship leaders and musicians.
- Managing rehearsals and soundchecks.
- Recruiting ,equipping,motivating members of music ministry and supervising productions.
- Maintaining a strong prayer base for the music ministry.
- Communicating faithfully with the senior Pastor and Staff.
- Plan and schedule rehearsals and performances, and arrange details such as locations, accompanists, and instrumentalists.
- Direct groups at rehearsals and live performances in order to achieve desired outcome.
- Use gestures to shape the music being played, communicating desired tempo, phrasing, tone, color, pitch, volume, and other performance aspects.
- Resolve conflicts that may arise in the group.
- Planned and prepared music for worship services.
- Arranged music for various church choirs, and services.
- Played for Youth, Adult, and Men’s’ Choirs and Praise Teams
- Serve as Director for the Men’s’, Youth, and Adult Choirs and Praise Teams
- Management of music lessons and schedules
- Chose and prepared pieces for holidays and special event performances at LeVent Arts Academy.
- Event planning
- Research current trends and new musics demanded for the discovery of the listeners
- Perform hymns for services on the piano and guitar.
- Coordinate the specific hymns to be used for weekly services and for special occasions.
- Plan for music options with the pastor.
- Lead and collaborate with the violinist.