music director, guitarist, producer
- Produced Jaime Barcelo`s De Vuelta A La Casa Album
- Arrange rehearsals
- Create and run backing tracks
- Arrange Live music
- Inspire, manage and lead teams of volunteers
- Computer knowledge and proficiency with several applications
- Assess and correct musicianship within my team
- Learning and memorizing new material every week
- Coordinate staff, programs, music and plan events in collaboration with the management.
- Organize collaboration for particular events as Sacred Music Season in collaboration with the Diocese.
- Prepares and rehearses musicians for performances and musical events.
- Prepare and coaches singers and soloists for performances with orchestra and solo
- Involve and collaborate with guest artists to implement the interests of the community in the orchestra’s performances.
- Administrative activities in general
- Piano accompanist
music director/choir director
- Lead adult choir through rehearsals, mass, and concerts
- Solely responsible for conducting choir of 40 adult professionals both singers and instrumentals
- Sent memos, made personal calls for rehearsals
- Coordinated, scheduled, organized, and lead events
- Taught new challenging music pieces, and hymns
- Work with Production Director to create commercial content
- Lead a team of students that assist with daily programming
- Digitally maintain station’s overall sound to ensure a positive atmosphere
- Oversee the logs that are constructed and ensure that they run smoothly
- Import new music and production pieces into the database