- Developed internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting ensuring desired returns on investments are realized .
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS standards.
- Developed detailed annual budgets, analyzed monthly expenses, cost fluctuations ensuring target profit margins are attained and the saving of costs.
- Providing management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post implementation analysis as well as periodic analysis of operational financial and non financial information for attainment of set targets.
- Managing trainee accountants, including day-to-day communication and motivation as well as succession planning and performance management.
- Audit preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Provide various finance support and information to assigned location’s controllers and finance managers.
- Modify a comprehensive financial reporting package to reflect the current financial performance and financial position of the segments’ geomarkets.
- Compile general ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100% accuracy.
- Assist Country Financial Controllers in developing, maintaining, and analyzing the budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Involve in the Business Process/Knowledge Transition project in 2013 for 6 months in Pau, France.
- Perform country site visit to attend the annual inventories and tools count, one-to-one review session with the Geomarket and country controllers in 2015 for 1 month in Port Gentil, Gabon.
- Posting month end accruals, stock and transfer journals
- Generating monthly financial reports, profit and loss and balance sheet with associated variance analysis
- Monthly reporting on the financial results and performance of the business identifying the key areas which need improvement and measure of cost effectiveness
- Reconciliation of monthly Balance sheet accounts and preparation of Accounts Pack for audit purpose.
- Analysing and reviewing of key contracts with value added commentary on findings
- Assist in the finalisation and upload of the annual budgets and monthly forecasting
- Ensure compliance with all financial standards
- Manage capital expenditure and Fixed Asset Register
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation and preparation of monthly accounts pack for audit
- Assisting the business development team with financial statement for new and existing RFP(Request for Proposal)
- Assisting in new contract mobilisation with the financial aspect
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Maintained integrity of general ledger, performing monthly balance accounts reconciliation.
- Prepare statutory reports required by laws, regulations, or management reports demanded by boards of directors.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
- Developed a comprehensive financial reporting package to reflect growing organisational complexity and accommodate international parent company’s requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses and to provide advice on financial matters to management team.