- Watched all slides and bodies of water for accidents
- Helped anyone who hurt themselves
- Passed certified Texas lifeguard exam
- Backup lifeguard lead
- Lead the staff to make sure everyone was watching they’re areas correctly
- Did food preparation and cleaning for subway
- Perform CPR and rescues when necessary
- Manage scheduling of coworker’s shifts
- Perform aid to injuries when necessary
- Ensure patron safety and maintain pool quality.
- Announce safety rules of each attraction/water slide
- Ensure Safety
- Enforce Rules
- Know CPR
- Test Ride
- Scan Water
- Position 1: Maintain continuous surveillance of patrons at public beach, averaging at about 50-100 beachgoers at a time.
- Position 2: Instructed and educated students ages 14 and under on water safety and attaining their CPR certification.
- Manage pool activities.
- Give swim lessons and work with children
- Attentively watch over swimmers being quick to identify those in distress
- Monitored the safety of all guests in and around the swimming pool
- Share tips with patrons on swimming techniques and strength training
- Provide good service to patrons for maximum customer satisfaction
- Learned several ways to save a patron actively drowning and land aid