learning specialist/associate trainer
- Evaluate new hires’ English proficiency and train them to become competent Fraud Analyst Agents.
- Observe and evaluate the performance of new Trainers.
- Track and ensure employees are updated and adhering to the compliance policies.
- Collect and send data to onshore clients, and attend weekly phone conferences.
- Promoted the growth of the training department from 1 person to 12
- Oversaw the onboarding of coaches, managers, directors, and other senior management
- Designed, developed, and implemented over 10 major training initiatives including onboarding, product, technical, and customer service courses
- Created troubleshooting guides and job aides and authored internal knowledgebase articles
- Conducted needs analysis
- Managed on-the-job-training and transition of trainees into production, delivering constructive feedback to address knowledge, skill, and performance gaps
- Shackleton Award Winner – awarded to top employees in company for outstanding achievement
- Facilitate training modules to new hires and tenures employees
- educate and demonstrate how to utilize the provided systems and programs for multiple lines of business
- conduct a classroom environment
- create and follow action plans to improve and maintain performance
- Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimize errors.
- Record of all call information and agent performance statistics
- control and de-escalate any work place issues
- Manage the entire technical training domain at HTS.
- Partner with the business in understanding their training needs and facilitate delivering the annual training plan.
- Act as a catalyst and enable the business to adapt E-Learning wherever applicable thereby reducing the dependency on classroom training’s.
- Publish learning reports which enables the business to make decisions in terms of budget management, learning history, learner attendance, feedback etc.
- Build systems and process within the learning team thereby enabling automation and reducing manual intervention.
learning specialist/ corporate trainer
- Work cross-functionally across COE/ BPOs to improve COSs/CSRs learning experience and knowledge of internal and external tools and products
- Support trainees on the job, ensure that learning translates to performance, and evaluate learning and use evaluation and feedback to improve learning and/or develop additional material
- Modify training programs, as necessary, to ensure consistency with Uber culture; quality standards; and local context
- conduct and participate in staff and team meetings weekly