- Update monthly inventory for linen and washing chemical materials.
- Bi-weekly purchasing and receiving washing materials.
- Managed two shifts with eight laundry clerks.
- Repairing and reporting damaged machinery.
- Produce enough clean linen to supply the AM and PM shift.
- Maintaining area clean for professional presentation.
- Arranging weekly schedules for staff.
- Pre-opening laundry supervisor
- Manage and supervise overall daily operations of the Laundry Department
- Assisting in hiring process and training of all the laundry personnel
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all laundry processes and
- Organize and coordinate laundry team train, develop, and appraise as per policy
- Ensure linen and housekeeping supplies are ordered and others department linens as well.
- Department training coordinator and hotel DTC member
- Manage overall daily operations of the Laundry.
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the laundry.
- Assist the Laundry Manager on his day today duties.Oversee in getting filled linen carts to designated areas.
- Ensure linen and laundry supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events.
- Ensure a clean and tidy linen room at all times and report to the management if any items have been damaged (linen as well as uniforms).
- Report to Laundry Manager in case any uniforms need to be discarded or replenished.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in receiving, marking, washing, and ironing clothes or linen in laundry: Determines sequence in which flatwork, one-day service, and white and colored work are to be scheduled through laundry to provide quick and efficient service to customers and to regulate work loads.
- Inspects articles to determine methods of specific cleaning requirements.
- Inspects finished laundered articles to ensure conformance to standards.
- Observes operation of machines and equipment to detect possible malfunctions.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints of unsatisfactory work or bundle shortage.
- Studies literature of launderers’ and dry cleaners’ associations, and confers with salespersons to obtain information on new or improved work methods and equipment.
- Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- Pre-opening laundry in charge
- led the team to set up the laundry equipment and operation
- Maintain cleanliness of the laundry area and equipment
- Organize and coordinate train, develop, and appraise the laundry team as per standard
- Ensure linen and housekeeping supplies are ordered and controlled in line with Business and Events
- Ensure cost are minimize and to increase revenue, first department with 80% increase in revenue generation for first month opening of the hotel
- Organize with sale & a laundry promo for in house and outside customer