- Operate front loaders, backhoes, and skid steers.
- Load and unload truck and picked and packed products.
- Built and stained fences.
- On a weekly basis; checked and maintained contracted customer properties.
- Maintained commercial and residential properties
- Operated all ground and gardening equipment safely and efficiently.
- Conducted snow removal regularly and as required.
- Oversaw general appearance and health of garden plants and trees.
- Performed routine lawn and grounds maintenance tasks on a regular basis.
- Assisted with training and coaching new landscape staff.
- Applied pesticides and fertilizers to grounds and lawns on a regular basis.
- Planted new trees and trimmed branches from existing ones.
- Planted new trees and trimmed branches from existing ones
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Advise customers on plant selection or care.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, saws, hedge or brush trimmers.
- Planted garden support stakes and installed wire mesh fencing.
- Operated lawn irrigation systems on a regular basis.
- Adhered to predetermined landscaping designs in all maintenance tasks.
- Planting, transplanting, and maintaining flowers/plants
- Pruning and trimming hedges, trees, and shrubs
- Applying fertilizer and pesticides
- Seeding, sodding, and caring for lawns