- Gathering Business requirements.
- Creating Business requirement and Solution Design documents.
- Application Development using dot Net.
- Unit testing.
- Creating user training document for UAT users.
- Fixing defects of UAT.
- Go live and Prod Warranty Support.
- Documented issues and resolutions for Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy, Network
- Infrastructure Security, Antivirus and RSA Authentication.
- Have knowledge of excel add-ins used by bankers. Eg: Secdb, Capital IQ, Datastream, SNL Financial
- and Thomson Reuter addins and have worked with market data vendor products required for bankers
- Following the ‘Cradle To Grave’ rule to close each ticket on a positive note, performing RCA on reoccurring issues and training the new joiners.
- Managing IT initiatives and trends collaborating with in-house technical staff
- Facilitate transition between offshore, onshore and customer
- Promoting good work practices.
- Worked as Senior Analytics Consultant in advisory for executives on BI and Analytics (processes, practices and technologies) in improving business process management and optimization.
- Led team of Business Analysts in requirement elicitation phase through implementation of Sales and Customer Analytics solutions using data-mining, lifetime value (LTV) modelling, multivariate testing and purchase and activity reporting using R/Tableau to solve business problems.
- Skilled in project management activities like estimation process, work stream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI/Analytics solutions.
- Developed work plans/reviews other work plan timelines and manages workflows to meet time frames.
- Expertise in evaluating/identifying internal and external customers’ needs in defining road map for strategic initiatives and recommend new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise wide BI systems.
- Managed systems and infrastructures by defining hardware requirements and planning storage capacity for Oracle 12c RAC ,single instance and DR databases.
- Performed cross platform migration and upgrade simultaneous with minimum downtime
- Created and implemented database designs and data models.
- Installed, upgraded, configured and tuned Oracle 12c systems and all associated environments.
- Wrote and maintained technical and functional specifications to document database intentions and requirements.
- Coordinated with project management staff on database development timelines and project scope.
- Modified existing databases to meet unique needs and goals determined during initial evaluation and planning process.