- Excel Automation using VBA
- Monthly and weekly reports and status reporting
- Queries and stored procedures in SQL Server
- Built an AMD specific FAQ portal for users.
- Interacted with end-users to collect requirements and acquire the necessary domain knowledge to become a subject matter expert. Trained and provided support to end users.
- Designed, developed, implemented, and supported QlikView dashboards. Integrated data sources and databases with QlikView, and designed and developed data models and backend queries for presenting data.
- Performed analysis, documentation, for calculation for various attributes.
- Created PDF push reports and setup email distribution.
- Responsible for training and giving guidance to team for development and maintenance of the above system and reports.
- Performance tuning of dashboards was carried out to limit the response time.
- Implemented various security measures to avoid unauthorized access of the data.
- Performed change requests involving configuration of options, applications in CME
- Supported custom reporting tools
- Conduct technical training and knowledge sharing sessions
- Participation in review meetings with onsite and development teams
- Presented applications stability and roadmap reviews to client
- Continues to provide excellent customer service.
- Deployed jobs and scripts using Autosys Scheduler.
- Prepared Unit test cases.
- Reduced number of Open Tickets by categorizing and organizing the similar tickets together.
- Drafted Support manuals to avoid raising many tickets.
- Identified the scope of automation and implemented.
- Increased Accuracy in the Dashboard and implemented automated test scripts.
- Quick Understanding on complex applications.
- Translation of Requirement Document from French to English
- Exposure to Banking Domain