- As Rates Front Office Support, responsible for carrying out prioritized & escalated support activities on a daily basis directly reporting to the Application Owner in the bank
- Handling escalated / critical technical support issues from Front Office on a daily basis, performing the required investigations & resolving them working closely with Rates, Equities, Credit and EM Traders & the book runners
- Carrying out the required Oracle / UNIX level investigations, troubleshooting and subsequent problem resolution, to act as the subject matter expertise for the rates applications which involves Trademanager, Tradegate, dbRox, IRIS, iTrac etc
- During production outages, various responsibilities include co-ordinating & performing all action items in Check-lists like; sending periodic update notifications, quick root-cause identification, its investigation & speedy resolution / quick fix, preparing timely outage reports etc
- Co-ordinate with Problem Management and application development teams for the causal analysis of the process failure and updating the Support documentations and run books
- Responsible for the Change Management process in Rates IT , co-ordinate the weekend Releases & periodic DR Tests working with all infrastructure & interfacing systems teams across different geographies through appropriate CR / GCM Tickets (responsible for reviewing and approving the tickets via weekly change calls)
- Additional responsibilities include Audit and Compliance and the implementation of efficiency and Improvement programs
- Supported the Technical Service team in their day-to-day tasks as well as achieving long term goals by improving and tweaking the processes to be more effective and efficient
- Assisted the IT Security team to generate any threat reports and monitor possible domains containing malicious files which can compromise the network or servers
- Testing new hardware and software for any bugs or errors and them fixing them using pre-set guidelines as well as researched knowledge.
- Updating the documentation for the System Service Manager and keeping the documents as clear as possible and easy to understand.
- Analyzing call flows and thus planning associate scheduling for service desk.
- Overseeing Solutions/Knowledge base repository and ensuring top quality solutions are tracked, updated & available for access to team members.
- Responsible for barging calls of the team members and providing feedback to them in order to improve on over all call quality.
- Able to coach and mentor more junior staff across a number of disciplines.
- Ensuring consistency of service delivery and identifying opportunities for developing the quality of the service.
- Responsible for making sure that any gaps in performance or quality are quickly identified and addressed.
- A good knowledge of the techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs and resources.
- Creating business logic for various workflows using Spring MVCframework.
- Development of code as per the business requirements
- I have created UI in angular 7
- Lists, Roles within Applications and Shared Mailbox.
senior it analyst
- Worked in DRA (Light Version Of Active Directory):- Have a hand’s on experience in DRA was adding employees to the particular groups, application access, share mailbox access, folder, Citrix, activate or de-activate accounts, create email id’s, change manager’s name, profile, address every details about any employees. Also used to create a new mail box and add or remove any particular employee if we get the request.
- Deploy or push any application for the user in SSCM (Software Centre): – If any employees requesting for the particular application I used to push the software for the employees so that they can download it for themselves.
- Worked on Citrix and Citrix Director: – If any issues with Citrix I used to resolve it with the tool called Citrix director.
- Used maintain a database and run query if needed and use to also add the new hires in the database and remove the terminated employees from it and also was creating a backup of his/her laptop and was sending the ticket to the FS Dispatch team in order to take the take the backup and collect user’s laptop.
- Worked on ticketing tools like Remedy and Service Now.
- Worked in a dispatch queue as well when any ticket was created as a dispatch for any purpose I was creating and contacting the dispatch team in order to inform them that the ticket has been created for the particular issue and then if any details needed I worked as a work flow co-ordinator to contact the employee and update the same details on the ticket.
- I was also handling new hire and termination queue and also worked as an SME if any escalation happened I was the point of contact and user to resolve and avoid any further escalation for happen on a higher level.