ios developer (remote)
- Design, implement and deploy iOS applications (including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) developed on Xcode using the latest iOS SDK MoviePlayer,CoreData, AVFoundation, CoreAnimation all core frameworks).
- Worked On Camera customisation, Push Notifications, Game Center, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn SDKs, iAds, Geo location, Cocos2d, Cocos2dx and etc.
- Provisioned, compiled, and managed apps for Adhoc and app store distribution. Submitted apps to app store for approval
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Design & developed a Math Game for kids on the iOS platform.
- Worked Individually in some applications designed for the iPhone or iPad.
- Worked on bugs fixing and improved application performance.
- Deployed applications to AppStore.
senior ios developer
- Trained junior members of IT team regarding iOS app development.
- Developed 22+ ios apps of various categories.
- Coordinated with graphics designer and backend developer and produced successful good quality apps
- Direct research and development programs.Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations.
- worked on JSON driven research study App called Appbakery platform, The Apps were fully automated where users can customise the app via the web portal provided. The first App we went live with was GetOUTSIDE
- worked on RESTFUL API’s with token based authentication.
- worked on Geo fencing for triggering notifications when user comes into the range of the location.
- worked on Research study app for Columbia University named PHENDO and YMH both are currently live on Appstore.
- worked on Video App, where users can enjoy watching movies for free. Implemented chrome casting, USI integration with Apple TV and Deeplinks for the same. The App is currently live on the Appstore.
sr. ios developer
- Build iOS applications from scratch & iOS libraries that can be shared across applications
- Update existing iOS applications
- Develop great code, ensuring quality with unit tests where appropriate
- Conduct code reviews to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Work in an Agile development process
- Collaborate with designers, quality assurance testers, project managers, product managers, and project sponsors
- Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager and/or through appropriate tools