- Directly conduct investigation actions base on proceeding rules in many criminal cases.
- Strong skills to deal with legal issues in a criminal case.
- Perfect skills of negotiation and advocacy
- Excellent writing skill and high practical experience.
- Have supported legal for clients in many different cases and help them to win an overwhelming victory.
- Factual / Fraud Investigations (fires, thefts, accidents, burglaries, drink / drug driving incidents, loss of items and malicious damage claims)
- Detailed report writing
- Presenting fraudulent and high value claims to a claims committee on a weekly basis
- Constant reviewing of the Youi Product Disclosure Statements due to many changes
- Monthly KPI’s
- Managing and investigating a portfolio of domestic and commercial insurance claims
- Detailed reporting of investigation findings and recommendations for settlement outcomes
- Instruct and monitor performance of external provider panel & forensic experts
- Accountability to deliver KPI billing hours for financial return
- Liaison with external agencies including FESA, WA Police
- Assisting with development of fraud indicator framework
- Delivery of fraud training to insurance staff and insurance brokers
- Instrumental in the investigation of auto insurance fraud and medical fraud; conducted undercover surveillance to gather case data.
- Work directly with District Attorneys to prepare cases for trail and ensure successful prosecution.
- Participate as member of the ICA Anti-Fraud taskforce
- Key note speaker at insurance fraud related seminars
- Investigation of criminal cases such are theft, robbery, violence, documents fraud, drugs related crime etc.
- Leading casework by questioning persons, and collecting evidences from different sources.
- Charging criminals and composing documents for trial court.
- Obtain and verify evidence by interviewing and observing suspects and witnesses or by analysing records.
- Collaborate with other offices and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities.
- Develop relationships with informants to obtain information related to cases.
- Collaborate with other authorities on activities such as surveillance, transcription, and research.