- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions..
- Made sure things were stocked
- Sizes in right spots
- Check quantity of inventory
inventory/ front desk
- Manage weekly and daily inventory
- Manage availability for up to 16 tour guides
- Manage availability for up to 20 horses
- Coordinate with City officials on city code
- Withhold or saturate inventory to maximize daily and weekly revenue
- Coordinate horse care and breaks with barn crew
- Manage daily sales team
- Print and organize daily reports
- Promo visibility/Price change kick off
- Supervise Freight put away and front end, POS
- Monitor receiving inventory
- Physical inventory
- Monitor sales with in each department
- Taking stock of needed future products and supplies
- Created and organized Excel sheets for products
- Contacted possible product suppliers
- Bridal Shows in RI
- Prepare a list of damaged raw material.
- Maintain daily expenses, production, and raw materials.
- Detecting and reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Interacting with the sales representative and production team.