Intelligence Analyst Resume Examples
intelligence analyst, linguist
- Delivered accurate and timely intelligence analysis reports to several external organizations for situational awareness and executive-level brieﬁngs.
- Provided baseline analysis and graphics which became the basis of operational readiness assessments which effectively stopped the leakage of close source information.
- Increased language decryption turnaround in 2 key United States Central Command (US CENTCOM) mission critical languages.
- Provided real time threat analysis for a Combat Aviation Brigade; monitored ISR assets across the CJOA-A and battle tracked 150 SOF air assaults in support of Operation Freedom Sentinel and Resolute Support.
- Prepare all-source intelligence products to support the combat commander
- Assess the significance and reliability of incoming information with current intelligence
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross-reference intelligence records and files
- Produced 40 analytical assessments on current and developing threat streams from HUMINT, SIGINT and Crisis Response reporting, mitigating the threat to 144 rotary wing assets in theater.
- Served as a primary Air Intelligence Analyst for Operation Unified Protector (OUP) which consisted of providing daily threat briefs for fixed and rotary wing pilots and their crews.
- Cooperated with NATO forces to facilitate operations in Libya and Yemen and developed after-action briefs following air missions.
- Updated list of enemy surface-to-air missile threat systems within each country and continuously updated knowledge of capabilities and effects on friendly forces.
- Operated as Visual Air Reconnaissance Marine which consisted of flying helicopter missions with air crew to capture photographic images based on Commander’s needs for mission planning and development.
- Build talent communities and pipelines for key positions that meet current and future talent needs.
- Through detailed research and analysis, understand industries, functions and geographies to create targeted candidate pools for open positions using Social Media, Job boards and other tools
- Develop well-thought sourcing strategies that are creative and innovative based on industry trends, and competitive intelligence on other companies
- Utilize advanced search techniques including Boolean search on internet portals, social media, LinkedIn, job boards.
intelligence analyst/marksmanship coach
- Created and briefed over 1,000 intelligence products to the commander
- Analyzed information that was critical to the mission
- I traveled for a temporary assigned duty to provide direct support for other units
- Trained over 20 Marines on how to be proficient in the military occupational specialty of an intelligence analyst
- Received an award for providing critical information to the commander that resulted in playing a key role in the mission
- Handled and guarded classified information
- Assisted in setting up command post during a military exercise
- Research information that directly relates to ongoing missions
- Analyze information gathered through research to identify its importance and develop a bigger picture
- Took over the role of a higher rank than mine while continuing my original job
- Adapted and overcame challenges when unexpected without hesitation
- Provided daily intelligence updates to section Captain from various units deployed in theater of operations.
- Assisted in various combat training programs for the sustainment of mission readiness.
- Served as a security clearance manager with zero security infractions.
- Briefed and taught over 10,000 marines on how to properly conduct pit operations on the rifle range
- Detecting, processing and managing intelligence information.
- Monitoring over reviews and dissemination of intelligence information from human sources, electronic sources, and counter-intelligence.
- Ongoing examination of office’s softwares which support the information proccess and initiate further steps to upgrade and improve exists information proccess.
- Guided and led Marine officers
- Developed and presented 115 current intelligence briefs to a senior staff, providing increased situational awareness in order to support national objectives
- Assisted in the development and execution of deployment certification exercise scenarios, improving the overall readiness of three EOD Mobile Units.
- Supervised and delegated Marines
- Wrote the new standard operation procedures on the pit operations
- Operated for the Black Sea Rotation Force deployed to Romania, Bulgaria and Georgia.
- Facilitated training programs to develop the military skills needed for those local armies to enter theater of operations.
- Produced daily and weekly threat briefings and other intelligence/counter-intelligence updates for infantry Captains and Battalion Colonel.
- Served as Battalion RQ-11B Raven Drone Operator during platoon patrols and training missions, as well as maintaining asset repair.
- While stateside, appointed as a security clearance manager involving the administrative responsibility of assisting other Marines in attaining security clearances.
- Developed security plans for the physical protection of numerous amounts of classified material and software kept in secured vaults with zero security infractions.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.