- Travel to customers’ premises to install, maintain, or repair telecommunications equipment or accessories.
- Installing burglar, fire, card access and CCTV security systems. Explaining installation procedures to customer and conduct system orientations.
- Programming of new components of the security system troubleshooting in the security software as required.
- Exhibiting excellent customer service skills by consistently communicating with the district staff and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Install, service,and program DMP burglar alarm, fire alarms and access contorl systems.
- Install portable vaults, Atms, excess cash lockers, and night depository.
- Install Comco drive through lanes Install audio authority teller line audio and video equipment.
- Install network/analog security cameras and DVRs Brands IE:
- Install, upgrade and repair residential satellite products.
- Service and trouble-shoot satellite products.
- Complete work orders and retrieve proper signatures for accurate billing.
- Ensure all installation work is done according to quality standards.